- 2017-05-21: SMBC
- Riders Gallery update. Breakfast at Brian’s and the ride after.
- 2017-05-19: MWR
- A few mid-week riders said good-bye to Alberto at lunch in Santa Cruz. Next Friday he’s leaving for Alaska as a warm up for his ride to South America later this summer.
- 2017-05-16: Projects
- The last several days I’ve been working on a hand crank for my lathe. I finished making it this afternoon.
- 2017-05-15: SMBC
- Riders Gallery update. Mothers Day breakfast at the Country Inn
- 2017-05-11: Projects
- I made a lathe centering tool.
- 2017-05-09: R1200GS
- The steering damper I sent out for repair has been fixed and mounted on the bike.
- 2017-05-07: SMBC
- Riding alone after breakfast. Just me and the cows on Browns Valley Rd.
- 2017-05-06: Projects
- I made a fidget spinner. It will be a birthdaty gift for my 11 year ole grandson.
- 2017-05-03: MWR
- Chris sends a report and pictures from the mid-week ride that took place today. Doesn’t get more mid-week than Wednesday.
- 2017-05-03: SMBC
- A co-worker of Rob has to move and is selling a '96 and '79 Harley. Both are in the box-of-bike category.
- 2017-05-02: Lathe
- Locking screws to improve cross slide rigidity.
- 2017-04-27: Lathe
- Made a tailstock die holder to ease the task of threading small diameters.
- 2017-04-25: Lathe
- Started making a tap follower to use on mill and lathe.
- 2017-04-24: Lathe
- I made a chip guard for my lathe out of some scrap polycarbonate.
SNAFU is run by:
Marco S. (Marc) Hyman