- 2017-09-23: R1200GS
- The 23,000 miles service is complete. Front brakes were flushed and the oil and oil filter were changed.
- 2017-09-22: R1200GS
- Flushed the rear brakes and changed out the final drive fluid on my GS. I checked the FD/Driveshaft splines while working in that area.
- 2017-09-22: MWR
- There was a Mid-Week ride on Wednesday. Dick describes the adventure with pictures from the participants.
- 2017-09-21: R1200GS
- More of my 36,000 mile service. Valves and cam timing checked.
- 2017-09-20: R1200GS
- The pannier is straight enough and fits on the bike well enough once the pannier frame was un-bent. Now I can move on to my 36k service.
- 2017-09-19: R1200GS
- I bent a pannier on the SMBC Kings Canyon Campout. I’m trying to make it square. Still some work to do.
- 2017-09-18: SMBC
- SMBC Trip Report: 2017 Kings Canyon Campout.
- 2017-08-31: SMBC
- Another SMBC Gardnerville trip report.
- 2017-08-29: SMBC
- SMBC Annual dinner in Gardnerville trip report.
- 2017-08-27: SMBC
- Russ is the 26th recipient of the SMBC boot and will be responsible for its care until next August. A Gardnerville trip report will be up in a day or three.
SNAFU is run by:
Marco S. (Marc) Hyman