- 2017-10-21: Projects
- I finished making a tap wrench. This morning I hardened, tempered, and blued the machined part.
- 2017-10-13: SMBC
- Read about the SMBC fall ride to Death Valley. Of course there are pictures, too.
- 2017-10-02: Yard
- The yard upgrade is finished.
- 2017-09-29: Yard
- Day 4 of the yard upgrade. I’m guessing there is less than a day’s work left to finish the job. That will happen Monday.
- 2017-09-27: Yard
- Day 3 of the yard upgrade. The side yard is done.
- 2017-09-26: Yard
- Day 2 of the yard upgrade.
- 2017-09-25: Yard
- The yard is getting a needed upgrade.
- 2017-09-24: SMBC
- SMBC Riders Gallery Update
- 2017-09-23: R1200GS
- The 23,000 miles service is complete. Front brakes were flushed and the oil and oil filter were changed.
- 2017-09-22: R1200GS
- Flushed the rear brakes and changed out the final drive fluid on my GS. I checked the FD/Driveshaft splines while working in that area.
- 2017-09-22: MWR
- There was a Mid-Week ride on Wednesday. Dick describes the adventure with pictures from the participants.
SNAFU is run by:
Marco S. (Marc) Hyman