Re: BMW blue?

In a message dated 11/10/03 6:50:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
karljohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 The weather forecast is for snow in a few days and I thought I'd take
 the opportunity to paint the inside garage walls...BMW white and blue.
 Does any one on the list know what color house paint would match the
 blue of the BMW logo?

 I'm going to use Behr paint from Home Depot, but they can match about
 any major brand's color. >>

Take a sample roundel with you and they can scan it and match it.

Paul
NJ
My mother said "act your age" but she never gave me the script
'97 Moto Guzzi 1100i Sport
'96 R1100RSL
'80 DUC 900SS
'80 CBX