Re: New List, Cold Riding

John,  You may get your report soon.  If the  mail man will cooperate,
and the weather Gods allow, I will be on the road at 0600 on Sunday
with electrics engaged.  This would be, of course, the Yankee Beemer
monthly choke down and meeting at the Colonial.  We have several
members attend from VT, John.  So methinks you should also be there!

Bob Hadden '98RS