Re: New List, Cold Riding

Bob,

I've had good luck with wearing a long-sleved, turtleneck, poly shirt,
the electric vest, and the fuzzy liner under my Darien. If it's real
cold and guaranteed to be dry, I substitute the fuzzy liner with a
light weight down jacket. Now only if I could get the R1100RS' heated
hand grips to warm up as much as the ones which were on my K75.

Karl