Re: BMW blue?

I concur with the below, with one possible exception....the primers.  It all
depends what you are priming.  If the wood is exterior and heavily weathered
then you need to go with oil for the better penetration.  If, however, the
wood is smooth, sanded, not punky....or new....then latex primers are the
way to go (for me).  The latex isn't made to penetrate as much as the oil
but does a bang up job on new wood and anything that is sound, not soft.  It
does it without the odor and dries in an hour.

If you do use oil i suggest a real respirator, not a dust mask.....and this
is regardless of whether the window is open or even if you are outside.  If
you use it for a little while you will have a nasty headache.  I don't even
open the (oil) can without putting on my mask.  I don't need any cheap highs
followed by a nasty lingering headache.

Oh....i paint houses for a living some 20 years...when i'm not riding.

Dan