RE: o2 sensor

Bosch #13474 about $60 at Autozone.  It's the right sensor but has the wrong
plug, you need to cut the plug off your old sensor and connect it to the leads
of the replacement.  I have heard that Bosch also makes a universal replacement
that comes with bare wires and a waterproof connector kit, but I don't know the
part number.  If you have a generous parts guy and an empty store you may be
able to locate that number and post it for the rest of us.

Davis Eichelberger
'96 R1100RT
SW Virginia