Re: Oil Rag

In a message dated 12/7/2003 7:13:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
wtrrtw@xxxxxxxxx writes:
What was the last issue of the Oil Rag that anyone
received?  Just wondering if the Oilheads club is still
functioning
As a matter of fact, I talked to Steve Coburn by phone about 2 weeks ago,
perhaps less. He stated that he was just in the process of getting the most
recent issue addressed and on its way. There have been a number of reasons for the
delay, the most significant seeming to be the lack of material from members
like you and me. We really should do something about that, don't you think?
Gary Prickett
Mission Viejo, CA