Re: Oil Rag

Now a days there is a web site for the International Oilheads Club...
http://www.oilheadsclub.org/index.php

There is an online membership form...membership includes receiving the
Oil Rag.

Sometimes Steve is a bit late with the "rag" but it's well worth the
wait. You might consider ordering some reprints of old issues. They're
only $3 if you live in the states, $4 if you're in Canada, or $5 for
the rest of the world.

Karl