Holiday Greetings- Not your average Christmas story....

Guys /Gals,
This message has no BMW content and I know that we're not to send jokes
etc. HOWEVER I just received this from a dear friend and thought I'd
pass it on to the list as it does have motorcycle content.

My personal Holiday Greetings to all. ENJOY!

 Ken Ahrweiler
 New Hyde Park
 New York
http://community.webtv.net/Ken_Ahrweiler/KenAhrweilersHome