Re: Battery Education

Tom Brown wrote:

> I also had a BSA Rocket III. Not many of those were around even back then.

The BSA Rocket III, Triumph Trident, Plymouth Hemi, Shelby Cobra 427, Chevy SS
396, Pontiac GTO, Corvette Stingray 427, etc. were all machines mere mortals
dreamed of owning. Even getting a ride in/on one was like finally getting up the
nerve to ask the most beautiful girl in your crowd for a date, and hearing her
say "I'd love to"..... ahhh, what a time that was. < sigh >

Jim
microdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'99 R1100RT '98 R1200C
BMW MOA, RA, ABC