Panera's

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and were able
to be with all those family and friends you love the
most.

But, enough of that mushy stuff, 'cause we're hard-ass
biker dudes....

Volume 7, chapter 16, paragraph 3 of the Retired Riders
Rules and Regulations (R-R-R & R) requires us to have a
"maybe the last breakfast at Panera's for 2003" gathering
on Tuesday at 9:00 AM.

If anyone can't make it because they are either too cheap
to take the morning off, or too much of a wimp to tell
the boss they'll be late for work 'cause they gotta join
the gang for a brief repast, I say to you:

I wish you and your loved ones a totally Happy and
Healthy New Year!

Jim
microdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx