Re: Two Ss in NC today?/plugs

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Reid Ewing" <reidplum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <oilheads@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 11:15 PM
Subject: RE: Two Ss in NC today?

> Yes! Or California. About 60 degrees and sunny today in the depths of our
> "worst" winter weather (San Francisco Bay Area). Ain't it great?! Glad
> that you were able to get out there.
>
> Your brother in indulgence,
>
> Reid

It's 81 degrees here in Otown today, I'm looking for the cool tie....this is
normally our best local riding weather which should be in the low 70's this
time of year...and we enjoy our mountains, too, they are 8-9 hours away in
N. GA and N. Carolina =)

While I'm here...does anyone by chance have an AC Delco Rapid Fire single
electrode spark plug number for the R1150?

John H. Outlan CPA
407-924-2727
321-415-0234 (Fax)
Orlando, FL  USA