Re: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

On Tuesday, Jan 6, 2004, at 12:37 US/Eastern, Louis F. Pechon, Jr.
wrote:

> Harley does and their marketing has been very suscessful.

You are right about HD, however, BMW aint HD! BMW Does not have the
B.A, Biker image advertising for them.

>   The people at BMW live well and
> are having fun in the process.  Stock holders are doing well.  What
> more can
> you ask for.

Well now that you ask... :-)

BMW also has the auto division that is makingthe stockholders happy and
keeping them in the lifestyle to which they are accustomed to.

>   Your points are valid but emotions kick in and defy all logic
> and reasoning.  I love to ride my Norton even though it marks it's
> teritory
> with oil leaks and shakes like a quarter operated bed in a cheap motel.

Yeah same reason I enjoy my R1100RS, but, I bought it used at a more
reasonable price.

Robert

95 R11RS
88 KRS Special