RE: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

<<<----Original Message-----
From: owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-oilheads@xxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Tpcutter@xxxxxxx

    Go to
<http://www.ducati.com/bikes/techcafe.jhtml?detail=article&v
alue=technical&part=technical&artID=2 > to see how it works
and learn more about it.

    Tiny Url= http://tinyurl.com/2y5nh

Tom Cutter >>>

	Thanks that way cool. I thought the spring in 1956 couldn't
do what I spring can do now and that is the end of it. That
web page seems to indicate elimination of the spring
increases resistance (work) the engine has to deal with when
heavy springs are used. The patent has got to be expired,
why don't you see other bikes use this concept? I now know
why Ducati does it, kinda. Thanks again.