Re: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

On Friday, Jan 9, 2004, at 07:28 US/Eastern, Stan Rife wrote:

> 	I hardly think that the ST-4 is in the same class as a K1200LT. I
> have heard that the ST-4 is grossly uncomfortable at distance.

We were not talking about the K1200LT. We were discussing a comparison
between the K1200RS and the ST4. As to the ST4 's comfort, some people
say the the K1200RS is not comfortable and the same for earlier K
bikes. How many people have put different type handle bars on the
K100RS and K75S? I guess this all boils down to what kind of riding
position is agreeable to you.

Robert

95 R11RS
88 KRS Special