Re: old design was oilheads-digest V1 #47

On Saturday, Jan 10, 2004, at 14:36 US/Eastern, Minor, Bob wrote:

> Find one anecdote where a BMW owner with a bike less than 20 years old
> had to wait four months for a part. One incidence of such a wait is
> evidence enough for me that a Ducati does not qualify as a bike I
> would depend on for daily transportation.

Well this problem would not have happened had he not dropped the bike.
So the bike in and of itself is reliable for everyday use, manufacturer
support not withstanding.

To answer Doug's statement of it would be a good 2nd or 3rd bike, I
already own two others so that would not be a problem.

Robert

95 R11RS
88 KRS Special