Re: New Design?

On Monday, Jan 12, 2004, at 15:44 US/Eastern, Tom Brown wrote:

I am the other person whose posts you mixed in with Greg's.

> If you want a Ducati, buy one.  You don't need to ask a BMW list if
> it's OK.

I was not looking for the list's approval. :-)

> It is.   If you want to convince this list that they should all sell
> their
> BMWs and buy Ducatis because Ducatis have more horsepower and weigh
> less,
> well to that I say, "How come you're not buying a Suzuki instead?".

I was not trying to convince anyone of anything. My point was there are
other sport-touring bikes out there that are NOT made by BMW.

As for Suzuki, The only bike they had that interested me was the
TL1000S and they seem to have ended production on it. The SV1000S is
not a replacement for the TL100S. I am looking at the Aprilia Futura.

Robert

95 R11RS
88 KRS Special