Re: oilheads-digest V1 #49

On Tuesday, Jan 13, 2004, at 21:14 US/Eastern, Stan Rife wrote:

> Robert,
> 	  I doubt that BMW
> is going to design the perfect bike, just for Robert. So forget that!

Perfect bike?!? All I really want is a BMW that weighs 100 lbs less
than the current model! If that were the case I could forego more power.

Let me repeat: I like my beemers FOR WHAT THEY ARE.  I also was only
saying that there are other sport-touring bikes besides BMW contrary to
what some on this list think (they are surrounded by the BMW Reality
Distortion Machine).

Robert

95 R11RS
88 KRS Special