I have one question and a statement

Why doesn't the Oilhead have supercharging? It would be part of
the BMW tradition, so why not do it?
	As for the statement; the Oilhead is stuck in a design based on
tradition. BMW will probably always have a boxer, even if it is
forever underpowered. The REAL complaints should be about the K
bikes. The K bikes are where you point to if you want modern
design and performance. If there is anything you don't like about
the K bikes, you have (IMHO) "valid" complaints, but to knock the
Oilhead is really pissing up a waterfall, something I've been
guilty of. This thread/discussion has convinced me of this. I'm
done being critical of the Oilhead. It is what it is. If we all
stopped buying them in large numbers and started buying K bikes,
there would be different K bikes available.