Re: I have one question and a statement

On Friday, Jan 16, 2004, at 17:38 US/Eastern, ABSDoug2@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

>  The REAL complaints should be about the K
> bikes. The K bikes are where you point to if you want modern
> design and performance. If there is anything you don't like about
> the K bikes, you have (IMHO) "valid" complaints, but to knock the
> Oilhead is really pissing up a waterfall, something I've been
> guilty of. This thread/discussion has convinced me of this. I'm
> done being critical of the Oilhead. It is what it is. If we all
> stopped buying them in large numbers and started buying K bikes,
> there would be different K bikes available.

Oh there is room for improvement for the K as well. That thing weighs
628lbs. (I still would like a 98 model, the price is right and I like
the original ergos before they changed them).

Well if no one complains we will sound like the Consumer Reports survey
of Honda Accord owners. Me too! me too!

:-)

Robert

95 R11RS