  From: Ralph McDunnough
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 6:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Requesting low cost bike insurance company serving southern
Ontario

  and Bruno said.
  "Guess it depends on markets. Here in Quebec, I got significantly
  different quotes for areas surrounding Montreal in relation to
  areas further out. They look at their stats re payouts, higher
  risk areas etc etc and come up with a quote."

  Although I now pay $320 for my 2000 1150GS, it used to be $270 two years
ago
  when the bike was newer and worth more. This is for full coverage with $250
  deductible. When I asked them about it they said that Kirkland used to be
  known as suburbia but now that we are all part of this great city we pay
the
  Montreal rates. The borough of Kirkland has not moved, nothing has changed
  except that we are now being ripped off and the excellent services we used
  to enjoy are now non-existent. Cheers,

  Ralph McDunnough
  Kirkland QC