Re: Battery

Gee, I've been using standard Battery Tenders on my R1100's Odyssey, my
VFR's sealed battery (maybe not gel), and the sealed battery in my Miata
(also maybe not gel) for several years now.  No ruined batteries so far.
  Battery Tender use is intermittent over a period of several months in
winter when none of these beasts get used. BT Light quickly goes green
on all of these batteries even after a few weeks of no charge, and zero
starting problems with all vehicles.

Cheers,
Ron
- ---
   / )  (  _)/\/ )/ / )| |/ ) Ron Odle          '99 VFR800
  / /  _/ / /   // / / /   /  ronodle@xxxxxxxx  '97 R1100RA
(___)(___)(_/\/ \__/ (_/|_|  Bloomington, IN   '79 R65

... Da haben sie gleichsam einen Nachsommer, und spielen
     eine Weile, ehe sie fort gehen.   --Adalbert Stifter