Scottoilers -- (was: Wish List)

A year ago I spent a week on a rented Suzuki Freewind
in NZ.  It had a Scottoiler.  The rental people didn't even
bother telling me about chain lubes.  I know several
years ago,  their website used to say  "It's your
responsibility to lube the chain, blah blah blah."

Oh yeah, and you can be sure it rains dogs and cats there.

I hate chain lube as much as the next guy here, but
when it's time for my next ride,  I'm not going to rule
out chain drive.
http://www.actionstation.com/

   Au
   94 R11RS