Re: oilheads-digest V1 #97

In a message dated 2/12/2004 4:41:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tyrohustler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
A new RS would have to really kick it up
several notches before I'd part with my current ride - it took me 10 years
(and 115,000 miles) to get it EXACTLY the way I want it
Gary, I know how you feel.  My beta bike (made 3/93) is just great, but the
prospect of lighter weight, more power, and smoother engine is very appealing.
Not so appealing, though, is the linked brakes.  Anyway, I'm looking forward
to a new RS.  The R1150 was not worth a trade, but a R1200 certainly might be.
 We shall see.

John Van Deren
Montpelier, VT
94 RS, teal