Re: [Fwd: RT Linked Brakes]

Bruno Valeri wrote:

> [...]
Bruno, the road shown in the link above is *exactly* the sort of thing
that I find myself on from time to time, and the reason I asked. I
cannot see having a bike that insists on applying front brake every time
I use the rear. Even having ABS that cannot be switched off is a bit of
a liability. I almost had a problem on the road up to Meat Cove, NS one
time on a rainy day because the ABS kept kicking in so I couldn't get my
speed down to what I wanted.

Bob