Re: [Fwd: RT Linked Brakes]

Bruno Valeri wrote:

> [...]
All well and good, but there are some times on bad surfaces when one
might *want* to lock the back wheel and keep it locked. I guess what I
really want is ABS that I can switch off, and the ability to brake with
the rear only. The thing is, I want more street capability and weather
protection than the GS offers. Yes, I could swap wheels and tires for
more normal street oriented ones, but that would be hellishly expensive.

I wonder if anyone has researched installing the "ABS off" switch from
the GS onto an RS. That would really be the thing for me. I might only
spend an hour a year with the ABS off, but it would be worth it.

Bob