Re: Anything but linked brakes

I'm not sure I agree with the MOST oilheads statement.  My impression
is that most of these bikes surge to one degree or another as
delivered.  Some owners are very sensitive to this and others are not.
Then, moving forward from the as delivered, it is possible to get MOST
oilheads to run without objectionable surging with careful tuning.

The problem gets severe when MOST DEALERS are unwilling or unable to
properly tune the bikes.

Just my opinion.

Bob Hadden '98RS