Re: cheap chain replacement

Its not just Triumph. I had to replace both sprockets and chain on my
2002 Honda Spirit 750 and the cost was Sprocket $35, Ft. Sprocket $25,
and Regina .125 chain next to best quality $150. So it was over $200. On
my bike its a do it yourself job, but between cost and mess, I'd gladly
take either a belt or shaft. Probably why the new Honda Aero 750 is
shaft. Definately why I lust after an R1150R and will own one day.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:41:33 -0500, PLPKLT wrote