RE:Heated Grips

I've thought about adding heated grips to my RS for a long time and have made up my mind to just do it.  Unless someone knows of a really good discount for these I'm inclined to just go to my dealer and plunck down the cash.  Any good alternative sources out there?

I'm assuming that with the factory kit, installation is mostly a pug-in affair.  True?  The tank is off right now for some other service, so everything is easily accessible.

Thanks in advance...

Bob Minor
'96 R11RS