Re: Heated Grips

In a message dated 3/17/2004 2:45:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kbhadden@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bob,  I'm not by my RS until Friday afternoon.  I can check the wiring
routing to see if you need to modify the bars.  But my impression is
that you should be set to go.  The bar drilling applies to the RT style
bars, I think.  Will advise on Friday how mine are routed.  They were
dealer installed when I bought the bike.
Bob,  When I installed heated grips on my '94 RS, I needed to use the drilled
bars in order to correctly route the wiring.  I think you're going to have to
use drilled bars.  I hope I'm wrong for your sake!

John Van Deren
Montpelier, VT