Re: Towing coverage

- ----- Original Message -----
From: <ABSDoug2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <oilheads@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2004 3:40 PM
Subject: Towing coverage

> What are the best options out there?

For the US, I've heard many good things about Allstate Motor Club
with the RV option towing policy. The RV policy covers
motorcycles
and offers *unlimited* towing to the closest
qualified repair facility. (Also covers any non-commercial
vehicle you're in.) Around $80 annually.
This is probably what I'd get if I were touring the great west,
where help is far between.

Depending on where you ride (and what!) I've also considered
self-insurance.
It's what I've been using the last several years.

Bruno
Montreal, Canada
CBR 929
http://pages.infinit.net/mcrides/product_evals/harper