Re: hello?

Sure has been quiet.  I was out riding, but can offer a report.

Took the RS out for its' first ride yesterday, after the spline lube.
Was a bit concerned about things like fuel leaks or what ever, but the
bike ran well and no problems.  I do notice better shifting with the
fresh lube, but the bike always shifted well anyway.

Went to brunch and then over into New York to see the new Max BMW
dealer location in Troy, NY.  Just foundation at this point, but plans
are to open in May.  This should be the location that gets me the new
model RS when they come out.  That I am looking forward to.

Bob Hadden '98RS