Re: Anyone?

Yeah, the list has been very quiet.  I, too, went for my first ride of the season yesterday.  Temps in mid-50's.  I rode up to Mad River Glen ski area...the lot was full!  They're skiing on pretty patchy snow.  Just as they're die hard skiers in the spring we're early bird riders in VT.  My driveway is pretty muddy.  I got out okay (downhill) but couldn't get back in to the barn...had to use the garage.  The car is just going to have to sit out in the weather for a few weeks.  Gee, I may have to go for another ride this afternoon.

John Van Deren
Montpelier, VT
'94 RS