Re: hello?

 > just fine. Maybe Marco could put a link on his website to indicate
 > the state of the ListServer... for those folks that tend to check if
 > their neutral light is on while they're on freeway.

Well, the web server and mail server are the same host so if one is
running theres a good chance that the other is, too.  However, if you
look at

	http://www.snafu.org/oilheads/

You'll see I've added a new link to check email status.   It shows
the date/time the last oilhead message was received and the date/time
the last email message of any type was processed by my mail server.
The status is updated every 30 minutes or so, so don't expect real
time results.

// marc