Re: oil change

PLPKLT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Favio,  you tourgue it till you strip it out then back it off a quarter turn!....

Does that really work on metric fasteners?  Metric means reverse threaded right?  Righty loosy
and all that on european bikes. Man it took an impact wrench, but I got that drain plug out and
it is really nice all smooth and shiny.

Fare thee well for I remain Falvio and I just perfer to torque oil filters.[1]

[1] and I am paranoid about anything I touch with a wrench, no matter how simple.