Re: Oil Change

> Tom Brown wrote:
>
> >Falvio:
> >
> >I've found the BMW specs to be too much.  <snip>

> Then Bob MacFarland gingerly wrote:
> I don't usually chime in on things like this, but I feel compelled to
> say that I have known a lot of guys who for reasons unknown don't
> believe the torque specs designated by the engineers who designed the
> bike, or have somehow determined that some other torque spec is "better"
> than what the factory specifies.

I am with Bob on this one.  Besides I do not trust anything I do if I can not
measure how well I did.  This is part of my paranoia that I did something
incorrectly.  If I follow their numbers I feel more confident the rear end is not
gonna fall off....And the best part of torquing to spec is using more tools!!!

Fare thee well for I remain Falvio and you are my people