Re: Where's the List? Creaky Works Shock

In a message dated 4/16/2004 4:03:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mdolson@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If the bike is off the center stand and you bounce up and down
slightly, it literally goes, CREAKY-CREAKY-CREAKY.  Has anyone ever heard of
this problem?

I had Works Performance shocks on my R1100GS for about 60K miles and never
had the "CREAKY-CREAKY" sounds or vibration you describe, either when brand new
or following a rebuild. I think you got a Monday Morning shock.
Gary Prickett
Mission Viejo, CA