Re: Ohlins spring

> I fitted the Ohlins last weekend - quite simple and
> straightforward. But I had a problem setting the sag on the rear
> unit. Even with the hydraulic adjuster fully wound in to maximum,
> it was sitting too low at the rear.

keep in mind that the standard spring is meant for a rider of about 175#.
if your body mass exceeds that by more that 10+, you are never going to get
the sag set correctly.  yes you can wind in the preload, but that is not the
same thing.  get a spring meant to support your body mass and you will be
one happy camper.

gt
or