F650 Purchase

I just wanted to thank all the folks that gave positive feedback towards the F650.  I bought one this weekend (an ST) and am totally delighted.  It's reasonably quick if not fast (at least not fast like my RS), comfortable, smooth, and handles terrifically.  I bought it in on the East side of the Cascades from Portland and rode over the Mt. Hood pass in a blinding rainstorm.  My smile never washed away.  As much as I like my RS for fast touring, for everyday use this is the way to go.

Bob Minor
'96 R1100RS
'97 F650ST