Re: Metzeler tire question

In a message dated 5/16/04 2:48:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Ken_Ahrweiler@xxxxxxxxx writes:
<<This morning I had a flat on my RT's rear tire. Been using Metzeler Z4
tires front and rear for years and have been satisfied. In the last year
or so Metzeler came out with a new Z6 tire line. Have been trying to get
some info on the new Z6. Went to Metzeler Web Site and can't come up
with anything. Can't even find a phone number for Metzeler USA as I'd
like to speak to a tech person. I was able to come up with some info
from one of the on line tire vendors that had a insert saying that the
Z4 was a steel belted radial. The blurb on the Z6 mentioned that it was
a radial but made no mention of being steel belted.

I've checked some of the tire vendors in the cycle magazines and I see
listings for the Z4 but not the Z6. >>

    Ken-

    Try
http://motorcyclepitstop.com/mivastore/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=004&Category_Code=Z6