Re: Odyssey battery

In a message dated 5/16/2004 2:14:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bolduc@xxxxxxx writes:

> Im trying to find out how to order an attachment adaptor for a odyssey
> battery for my 00 R1100R.  None of the web sites mention
> anything about

I made my own adapter with a short section of alum angle.  Drilled a hole for the battery bolt then tapped two more holes in the side for the actual connector.  I now have a seperate connector for accessories instead of trying to squeeze them all under one bolt.   Cost? zero I already had the angle but you can buy them at the local hardware store in short sections.

The adaptors are ok but they don't gain you anything

paige