Re: Metzeler tire question

Minor, Bob wrote:

>Since someone brought up the subject of tires I just have to ask.....
>
>Has anyone ever used Michelin Pilot Road tires?  I was at my dealer on Saturday and he was really pushing this tire but it was probably the most expensive in his shop.  I looked on line and found them to be cheaper than most other brands (Z4, D220, BT010/020). Are they a performance bargain or is my dealer just stuck with a bunch of tires he paid too much for?

If anyone needs a Michelin Macadam 100X rear tire 160/60 x 18, I have a
new, never used one for sale. The GS does not take this size. Located in
SE MA. Make me an offer!

- --

Bob
     Eventual Master of the Obvious
      R1200GS   GSXR1100WS   CB750F
       DoD   EMOTO BMWMOA   SOHC4

Proud walking jingle in the midnight sun.