RE: Metzeler tire question- Z6

Guys,
Stan Rife asked, >"Have you found where it is available? " <

Tom Cutter sent me a post with this link with Z6 information and a link
to buy.

Southwest Moto Tires Online Store: Z6 Roadtec

I bought a rear Z6 from them over the internet this morning for $114.95
plus $12.00 shipping. If you buy two tires shipping is free.

Someone mentioned that they had a lot of flats with the rear Z4 tires. I
had the same problem but now as I think back the puncture always seemed
to enter the tire in the grooves of the tread which are pretty deep in
the rear Z4. The new Z6 has basically a groveless center portion. Hope
this solves the puncture problem.

 Ken Ahrweiler
 New Hyde Park
 New York