Dunlop 220

Davis:

>The first release of the D220's were terrible, lots of tales of short life.
My
understanding is they have altered the compound and life is better now, but
haven't run a set and can't validate that claim.
>Davis Eichelberger
SW Virginia
'96 R1100RT

I'll give Dunlop the benefit of the doubt here.  The tires I bought were
among the first in the country.   I know that tire companies are constantly
fooling with rubber compounds.  MeZ4s are much longer lasting than they used
to be.  My new RT came with a set that lasted 8K....unheard of in the past.
They worked much better than I'd remembered too.

- -TB