Ohlins again

Ken:

Ohlins are not going to be "reasonable" anywhere, especially with the
strength of the Euro vs USD.  I bought my shocks at Wolf BMW in  Ontario,
near Toronto.   www.wolfbmw.com .  Their parts guy is pretty good and
ordering is painless with a credit card.   Wolf used to pay freight on
orders over $500.  I think they may still have that policy.  The shocks take
quite a while to get.  Your friend should have ordered in the winter.
Maybe he'll luck out and they'll have some in stock, but it's doubtful.
Expect to wait at least two months for them.

- -TB