RE: R1100RT won't start

	I'd start off with 100% fresh gas. You say you disconnected the fuel line,
getting good pressure. Take the actual injector off (keep it away from a
spark plug!) and see if the injector is spraying. Let's go from there and
see where we are at. In the meanwhile, I'm gunna think, others will throw in
their 2 cents.