Exhaust Systems

Bob - I got $280.00 (+$25 for shipping) on Ebay for the Two Bros. system -
if memory serves I originally paid about $410.00 for it directly from Two
Brothers. I see the responses that say to use the 'S' connector tube and
mate it with the VFR cannister - which sounds like a good idea, but that
sure makes it an awfully expensive connector tube. Since you've been a
customer of Two Brothers, I'd suggest emailing them asking for a
replacement connector, which you could then use for the VFR can, while
selling your complete system on Ebay.

All said and done, I like the bike in stealth mode a whole lot better - the
Two Brothers would have driven me crazy on a long ride.

Gary Bechtold
'94 RS "Tyrohustler II" beta bike
tyrohustler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx