Re: Repairing System Bags

Gary,
Most likely I will put on a couple of Ohlins this winter.
120,000 miles = 192,000 km, with the same clutch????
Any serious repair, other than maintenance??????
Bob Silas
  Oh -and Bob - isn't it time to get some new shocks on that beast ?? - The
  original BMW shocks weren't the best when they were new, but the mileage
  you have on them is incredible !!!!  I put Ohlins on mine at 45k (6-7 years
  ago) and have them rebuilt every two years - they're really sweet.

  Gary Bechtold
  '94 "beta" RS 120k miles
  tyrohustler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx