Re: '94 R11RSs

Gary,

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:14:17 -0400 "Gary Bechtold"
<tyrohustler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
<<<  I tore it apart first to add the RID (not available from the factory
then)  >>>

I bought a 1995 R1100RSL in late 2000.  As I prepared to ride it home
from the dealership at nightfall, I activated the ignition and discovered
that there was no RID, a fact I had overlooked before purchase.  The next
week I ordered the RID and fairing panel and installed it myself.  The
RID unit plugged into existing wiring.

If RID was not available from the factory when you acquired your Beta
bike, was the wiring loom in place from the factory?

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
ABC #3783    Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131
Oilhead #1561    Nebraska Nightrider    Big Sioux Rider
Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation    Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

RPG/COBOL Programmer - Will Program For Food
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!